Markham Village Library
|Record #: MKM0853||Last Modified: 15 Jul 2015||Last Full Update: 15 Jul 2015|
|Address & Map||
6031 Hwy 7 E
Markham, ON L3P 3A7
View Google Map
|Major Intersection||Hwy 48 / Hwy 7|
Customer Service: ext. 4271
Information ext. 4273
|Description||- 30,000 square feet of public space.
- Ample seating—more than 200 seats.
- Comfortable seating in fireplace lounge area.
- Group study rooms and individual study booths.
- Teen area with lounge seating, a media wall and PCs with internet access
- Children's area, including a pond-themed Storytime Room, a discovery zone to encourage early learning and a love of reading, PCs and lots of seating.
- Collection size of 120,000 volumes attractively organized by categories to support browsing and finding a great read.
|Hours||Mon-Thu 9:30 am-9:00 pm
Fri 9:30 am-5:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Sun 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
|Funding||City / Town|
|Subjects||Libraries ; Meeting facilities|
|Primary Contact||Hilary Murphy, Branch Manager, Markham Village Library, Markham Public Libraries; Phone: 905-513-7977 ext 4287; Email: email@example.com|